The mission of the RS Tera North America Class Association is to promote sailing activity for young people in RS Teras, including training and racing. Objectives include:
- Promote and co-ordinate North America Championships for the RS Tera Class.
- Assist RS Tera Owner’s Clubs/Authorities to promote RS Tera sailing.
- Keep a Register of Regional Members and Individual Members.
- Maintain the RS Tera North America Class Website.
- Cooperate with the International Class on on all other matters relevant to RS Tera sailing.
The North American RS Tera Class Association is a part of the RS Sailing North America Class Association and by joining the Tera Class you are actually becoming a member in the RS North America Class Association. The class association aids in organizing the regatta schedule, supports events. We plan to ramp up class communications and newsletters but we need more volunteers to help us with this! If you'd like to be involved please let us know! As an international class it's also important for the North American Class to have a strong voice with the manufacturer and International Class Association, the more members we have the more we are heard! Questions: Todd Riccardi RS Sailing North America Todd@Rssailing.com The RS Sailing North America Class Association is the legal entity that the RS Tera North America Class operates and gets it's support from.