- RS Tera North American Championships
August 14th & 15th
Prep Clinic & Practice Races Aug 13th
Richmond Yacht Club – Register HERE!
Notice of Race
- SoCal RS Tera Championships (two dates)
June 12th at Santa Monica Windjammers YC
& July 17th at Dana West Yacht Club
- 10th Annual Jeffrey Adam Memorial Regatta
July 17th at Dana Point Yacht Club
- Elizabeth Hospice RS Tera Regatta
July 24th at Oceanside Yacht Club ( register)
- East Coast RS Tera Championships
University of New Hampshire Community S.C.
Registration is open – click here! The 2021 Worlds will be held in the stunning waters of Købe Bay, Denmark, about 30 minutes south of Copenhagen. Already our RS Tera Families in Denmark have exciting plans for the event. We will be posting more information at www.rstera.org
September 21-22, 2019 Dana Point, California, USA
Photos Courtesy Bronny Daniels joysailing.com
* The North American RS Tera Class Association is a part of the RS Sailing North America Class Association and by joining the Tera Class you are actually becoming a member in the RS Sailing North America Class Association. Your Association - The RS Tera North America Class Association - is run by volunteers coordinating everything Tera, from introducing young sailors to our sport through to managing and organizing racing events, training and teams. The RS Tera is a seaworthy, durable, strict one-design and a World Sailing International Class since 2007. If you’d like to be more involved, we would love to hear from you! – Renee Corpuz-Lahne, President
INTERNATIONAL CLASS ASSOCIATION
The RS Tera is a 21st century single-hander that looks cool and makes sailing easy. From entry level to international competition the RS Tera gets kids hooked on sailing. And that’s exactly what we want. It’s packed with features that make sailing safe and easy. It comes up dry from a capsize. It’s quick and simple to rig by youngsters. It’s tough. Two sail sizes mean small novices and experienced teenagers love the RS Tera equally, parents do too. Above all, at the beach with family – or on the World Circuit with international competitors – the emphasis is on fun afloat while building incredible sailing experiences. Perfect.